Sunday, January 23, 2011

Looking forward and looking up

Now that the pace has picked up again after the lull of the festive season, it's hard to find time to garden with all the business related projects I want to tackle...so the weeds are taking over again and this is what happens...I use any spare time to weed and then the garden stays stuck in the place it's in now because I never have the time to push through to the next stage...but I remain determined and once I get a few creative tasks out of the way I will make time for the garden.

I was going through some photos today, I have loaded more images to my flickr photostream and thought I'd share a few here. These are not from my garden but from nature's garden across the road in the reserve. They are taken looking up at the tree tops and I manipulated the hue and saturation in Photoshop to make them a little other-worldly...



2 comments:

Annie said...

I love those images of looking up. I have taken a similar shot that I will post too. It's an interesting view that's for sure

Frangipan said...

These are stunning, almost painterly.