Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How does your garden grow

I just wanted to share this divine find from Etsy...

I love Etsy primarily because it's all about handmade and as such there are just so many beautiful products made by wonderful, creative souls. Recently I purchased this set of 'How does your garden grow' coasters from Waterrose - aren't they just divine! and of course, because they're garden related I just had to show them off here as well, where I'm sure they'll be appreciated :) I think they're too lovely to use as coasters so I'm going to find a way to frame them.




All above images of coasters by me
I just posted an interview with Rose of Waterrose over on my stilelemente blog for anyone who is interested in finding out more about this talented lady, with links to her website, blog and Etsy store.

No comments: