Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Selections :: 6

This week's Sunday Selections are more images from Europe... from Le Luberon region in the south of France...

Archway, Roussilon, South France

Rousillon, South France
The art of France, Bonnieux, South France
Cobbled lane-way, Bonnieux, South France
Village Vista, Bonnieux, South France
Now, I have to say I'm not exactly sure the last three are actually Bonnieux but I'm fairly confident they are, given the order they are in (in my filing system)... the thing is more often than not, as a traveller, I didn't stop to make notes on all the photos I took at the time and so looking back, ones memory is not so precise :)

I can't believe it's been 6 weeks already since I joined in on the Frogponsdrock Sunday Selections... where does the time go? I'm really enjoying it and if you haven't joined in but want to then just pop over to Kim's blog and follow the instructions.

10 comments:

Kellie said...

I've never been to France, but these pictures sure make you want to pack your bags and jump on a plane. Really nice job. I love looking at all the old buildings. You've captured them well. :)

Kellie said...

I've never been to France, but these pictures sure make you want to pack your bags and jump on a plane. Really nice job. I love looking at all the old buildings. You've captured them well. :)

Kim (frog ponds rock) said...

I really enjoy photos that are framed by something, for instance the doorway in the first photo. I enjoy looking at photos that are looking through something. Am I making sense? The cobbled laneways in your photos make me realize how very young we are here in Australia.

Wanderlust said...

Beautiful and so peaceful. I've never been to the south of France, just the northern region. I would love to spend some time there.

Toni said...

Stunning! How did you ever manage to tear yourself away?

River said...

Gaby, you've taken my breath away this week, from the very first photo. Such a beautiful area. I'm in love with that archway through the stone wall. May I save the photo to print as a bookmark?

Watershedd said...

Oooooh, give me a little room on that cobbled laneway, a little chair to beside a doorway and watch the world go by. I would draw and write and read and take photos all day!

Starfish said...

Ohhhh, so jealous. That's it, my savings are no longer going towards a house deposit, I'm going to France...

Carolina said...

You know, I do think that people often do add a certain je-ne-sais-quoi to photos that makes them more than just a pretty picture of a beautiful street ;-)

Cherie said...

Ooooooo no wonder I dream of visiting, one day I will for sure, gorgeous pics, Thank YOU!