Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hello from Como

Well... I finally moved, after a little bit of a delay and here I am in lovely Como, NSW.

Like I said in a previous post, even though I am no longer at my garden (the basis for this blog) I will continue with this blog as I just love all things garden and want to keep sharing things that inspire me, share my mum's garden (where I'm currently living) and public gardens and the like. One such place is the Joseph Banks Native Plants Reserve which is just up the road from me... looking forward to going there with my camera...

Here are some pics I took the other day in my mum's back garden... will share more over the coming weeks.





1 comment:

River said...

Your mum's garden it just beautiful! I love the little statues and the crystal necklace on the lady statue. Is that plumbago I see in the last photo?