Sunday, March 4, 2012

More pictures from my new surroundings

As promised in this post here are some more pictures I took in my mum's back yard... I haven't yet ventured further afield, too busy sorting spaces, unpacking and settling in... still have more images to share of my immediate surroundings first...







Max (my cat) is settling in nicely and enjoying exploring his new surroundings. I'm more intent on carving out some spaces for me inside and part of this process means selling off some stuff (both mine and my mum's), so if anyone is interested in mostly old (antique / vintage) furniture and collectables then you can check out my eBay auctions :) There will be new items added consistently as we sort through things and decide on what to get rid of... this is not just from having me here but mum has wanted to streamline for a while and is happy I am here to help.

2 comments:

River said...

Ooooh! e-bay, will check it out.

Jess said...

I think it would be very hard to leave my garden after two years of hard work, but then when I stop and think about it, the act of gardening is really the most important thing. So garden on!