Sunday, April 15, 2012

Still in the back garden...

Agave's in my mum's back garden
Calliandra Surinamensis or Surinam Powderpuff in my mum's back garden
Calliandra Surinamensis or Surinam Powderpuff in my mum's back garden
Calliandra Surinamensis or Surinam Powderpuff in my mum's back garden
Calliandra Surinamensis or Surinam Powderpuff in my mum's back garden
Calliandra Surinamensis or Surinam Powderpuff in my mum's back garden
Red Dahlia in my mum's back garden
I'm still in the back garden as far as the images go... these are about it though and next time I'll post some images from the front...

I have been absorbed with getting organised - still! I've been here about 2 months now and I can't believe how quickly time ticks by. I don't have a lot to show for what I am doing, it's all works in progress and behind-the-scenes stuff as far as the business goes and on the personal side of things there is lots of selling going on here. If you are a crafty type or know one then feel free to point them in the direction of my eBay auctions where I am in the process of de-stashing lots of fabrics, including some fabulous vintage fabrics... there will also be buttons and other sewing and crafty things coming up soon so stay tuned...

Boxes are being emptied, work and personal spaces are slowly emerging from underneath it all and once the majority of this stuff is cleared I can once again begin production on my stilelemente products... oh how I long for that day!

In the meantime I'm happy exploring snippets of my local environment when I can and once I am more organised and settled I will no doubt start exploring further afield.

Have a nice week...

1 comment:

River said...

The Calliandra flower looks so delicate!
I like your mum's garden.