Saturday, July 14, 2012

Some lovely visitors...




Above: some lovely cockatoos landed on the balcony yesterday afternoon... we won't encourage them though as they can do an awful lot of damage... something obviously caught their attention as they haven't landed here before... and Below - my eco-friendly 'cockatoo' greeting card (avalaible for sale here and here)




Above: a lovely little kookaburra that the cat chased up onto the telegraph wire and Below - my eco-friendly 'kookaburra' greeting card (available for sale here and here)


What birds have been visiting your place lately?

I'll be back tomorrow to post more images from my explorations of Como - hope you're enjoying your weekend so far.

1 comment:

River said...

I've had magpies walking across my path and even coming up onto my porch before hopping down to the lawn and garden beds looking for grubs. I've heard parrots and crows, but can't catch sight of them high up in the trees.