Sunday, December 23, 2012

Red and green and Christmas





I actually snapped this stunning bottle brush at the beginning of spring and just found these images filed away, realising I didn't share them here at the time... and what better time to share them than now as they are the perfect colours for Christmas!

This tree / shrub is at the front of my mum's property, right on the front corner of the balcony, it is so beautiful when in flower... the birds have since stripped it bare but like I said, it's nice to know they have food to eat.

With Christmas just about on our doorstep I just wanted to wish you all the best for the festive season and the new year :)

1 comment:

River said...

Beautiful bottle brush you have there and you're right, it's the perfect Christmas colours. We have several here and the brushes get so heavy they hang down and pull the branches with them.