Saturday, September 28, 2013

In the garden...

The other day I spotted these lovely little visitors in the garden...





They were sunning themselves on the lawn. I had the zoom lens on but they were still quite suspicious and scuttled off into the underbrush for safety. I've seen them before, in different parts of the garden and they always bring a smile to my face when I see them... knowing we can provide a lovely environment for them... even Max >(*!*)< is fascinated by them and never goes too close (thank goodness) but watches them from a distance.

2 comments:

River said...

They're beautiful!! Do you suppose they're building a home somewhere in your garden? You may see babies next year.

Gabriella Tagliapietra said...

I hope so River :) I've never seen Blue Tongue babies! Funny isn't it because I see Blue Tongues in the garden often (even in my previous gardens).