Saturday, December 20, 2014

A new chapter

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

I'm happy to say I finally have time to come back to this little garden diary of mine and even happier to say that I am working in a new garden...

I'll be sharing the journey here and will be back soon to post pics of the beginning... taming the wild and overgrown garden.

As it's a rental (something quite new for me) I will have to be wise with my approach and it will be a slow process. I can already see lots of work I can do for nothing, just my hours in tidying, etc and also moving things around. After this there will be soil improvement, mulching and planting so I will be on the look out for inexpensive or hopefully even free options here. I want to search old episodes of Gardening Australia to get some useful tips form Josh Byrne, as he was always in rented properties before he created his beautiful custom made eco home and garden... so watch this space...

1 comment:

River said...

Have a great Christmas and New Year!
Good luck with that new garden.